Work With Us!
We have created a model that ensures our staff feels valued, have flexible schedules, are compensated to live and have room for upward mobility. When we say, our customers and employees are our strongest assets, our model puts our money where our mouth is.
Accepting Applications for an Office Administrator, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Specialist and Rehabilitation Specialist.
Click on Job Title to view Full Description
Behavioral Health Front Office Manager
This position is fitted for the individual who is skilled in multitasking, prioritizing, and communicating. Our Office Manager is of vital importance to the success of Firm Foundation to Thrive. This candidate will share in the company’s mission, vision, and core values to provide excellent health care services to the community. The following details the duties of the Front Office Manager at Firm Foundation to Thrive Healthcare Services.
- Familiarity with most aspects of billing including accounts receivable and coding
- Monthly reporting on Client Accounts Receivable
- Update and manage credentialing for provider on Simple Practice website and with insurances
- Secure additional credentialing with new clients.
- Perform necessary training of support staff as needed.
- Document management for the practice, maintaining renewal dates for clients.
- Maintain website for the practice including responding to website emails and office reviews online.
- Attend monthly Clinical Staff meetings providing briefings of monthly reporting
- Maintaining office equipment and updates for necessary word processing programs
- Maintain necessary usernames and passwords for insurance websites and office accounts
- Maintain yearly HIPAA, OSHA, and CPR certification
- Provide cross coverage when needed
- Willingness to attend personal and professional development programs sponsored or supported by the office
Appointment Scheduling/ Registration
- Responsible for appropriately scheduling, confirming, reviewing, and rescheduling appointments for the provider per the stated guidelines provided
- Providing clients with the necessary supports to complete their appointment including necessary paperwork and guidance with insurance requirements
- Responsible for a friendly, welcoming atmosphere for each client that presents to the office despite the busy demands of the front desk
- Ensures patient satisfaction, including troubleshooting when there is a complaint and develops process improvements to prevent recurrences
- Responsible for appropriately obtaining all necessary information to complete the office visit and file the insurance claim. Careful attention to detail is necessary
- Complete accurate registration information and Update records with each client encounter
- Initiate necessary calls or website inquiries to verify insurance coverage and provider participation in plan, updating medical record with any changes
- Submit the superbill for the visit and correcting any interface errors that may occur
- Document Management and Phone Messaging
- Diligently manages incoming faxes daily, ensuring timely uploading to appropriate patient for provider review
- Responsible for sending, in a timely manner, appropriate documents and/or medical records to patient, specialist, and health care facilities when directed
- Responsible for answering the phone in a friendly, welcoming manner
- Appropriately documenting callers message in the Electronic Medical Record and delivering to the appropriate Provider and/or staff member
- Effectively communicating messages to patients in a clear and understandable manner as directed
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills with an intermediate level of proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task; friendly; strong attention to detail
- High School diploma Required; Minimum Associates degree preferred; additional certifications are a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in a medical office
- At least 2 years of experience as a Front Desk Receptionist
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: HS Graduate/GED
We are seeking Psychiatric Rehabilitation Counselor to service the Baltimore and Howard Country Area. Hours are flexible, you can build your own schedule. This job is perfect for teachers and para-professionals that desire to make a difference in the community.
DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Help create client goals for daily living.
- Work with families who need extra support with life skills.
- Be a model and resource for clients who need confidence to change patterns.
- Provide emotional support to individuals.
- Ensure a safe and positive environment for families.
- Work with a company that values you!
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Driver’s License
- Background Check
- 2 years providing direct care
- Compassionate about the care and well-being of others
- Self- motivated and ability to coordinate activities
- Ability to re-direct and de-escalate individuals
- Computer knowledge
- Willing to document client encounter notes in software
Title: Psychiatric Rehabilitation Counselor Class INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing ethical clinical interventions for adults, adolescents, and families
- Maintain clinical documentation as required.
- Communicate availability with office manager
- Communicate with EAPs per protocol i.e. clinical reviews
- Be available for clinical urgent needs for concurrent clients
- Be available for quarterly practice meetings
- Keep updated license(s) and liability insurance
- Be proficient with billing databases, HIPAA compliant video platforms Gmail, and Office Suites.
- Preference for candidates experienced with working with diverse populations
- A master’s degree in Clinical social work.
- Professional licensure required.
- Minimum of 2 years post-advanced licensure preferred (LCSW-C)
- Diverse experience in employee assistance, counseling, social work, marriage and family, and/or mental health services.
- Superior active listening skills and a demonstrated ability to be empathetic to all client concerns.
- Clinical therapeutic experience in community mental health, hospital or other agency/organization offering CBT, insight oriented, DBT, etc.
- Sound clinical judgment and critical thinking skills in order to resolve client issues effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to manage schedule and is organized. Interested in requesting help when needed.
Medical Specialty: Psychiatry
Experience: Social Work: 2 years (Preferred)
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place